Thursday, May 14, 2020

T-Minus 30 days

I have been prepping hard for the weeks ahead. I created a blog page and an Author Facebook page for the purposes of promotion. 

https://www.facebook.com/Dana-Steele-Author

I have added tools for subscriptions and email subs to the blog site. I have created a draft page for Kindle/Amazon launching of End of Reason. Cover art and final edits are pending in the next few weeks.

And I have been "lightly" working on Book 2 - End of Seasons.

So far, the support has been more than I imagined it could be before the first book has even been released. And it humbles me to tears to receive that support.

The lead up to June 2020, and the release of End of Reason has been amazing. And I hope the fallout is even better.

#EoR
#june2020

No comments:

Post a Comment